Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

People are serious about their kicks!

I don't know if I will EVER understand this whole sneaker game. Since being with my boyfriend the last few years and having many, many friends into sneakers, I'm starting to learn more and more about them. However, I don't know if you'd ever catch me standing in line (overnight mind you) for some sneakers. But people did JUST that. There were tons and tons of people standing in line at the Undefeated store waiting the release of the Nike Hyperdunk...the shoe is playing homage to the movie Back to the Future and the character Marty McFly. Uber athlete, Kobe Bryant, made a surprise appearance and rolled up in none other than the Delorean. Sooo sick! The first 10 people in line got to meet the MVP and take pictures with him.. but most of all, they were the first ones to get the new Marty McFly Nike!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: