Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Drama in Glastonbury!!

Amy Winehouse elbows some fans and calls Kanye West a cunt!

Amy punches a fan for reportedly pulling on her weave. Winehouse also stated during her set "Let’s hear it for Jay-Z. The man has got bollocks to come here, and play the tunes you don’t even know you remember. Imagine if it was a cunt like Kanye West. ‘Cunts like Kanye’ - that should be his next album title.” She reffered to 'Ye as such during at least one of her songs as well.

In an interview with MTV, Jay-Z responded by saying "I don't agree with [what she said]. He's my brother and the biggest artist on Roc-A-Fella right now. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know where that came from." Kanye responded on his blog by adding "THIS JUST IN... AMY WINEHOUSE HATES ME!!! NOW I'VE REALLY MADE IT!!! LOL!!!!"



I wonder if Jay is kicking himself for ever doing the remix with her!!!

No comments: