Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Adios GLAM

As I previously mentioned in an earlier blog that my all time favorite club, GLAM, would be coming to a close... well this past Saturday was the last day the club was open and boy did it go out with a BANG!!! First and foremost, let me give a shout to my baby for being such a trooper. I dragged his ass to the club, so he too could get the GLAM vibe and understand why I loved it so much. But I should have put two and two together, that the last night of the club would mean everybody and their punk rock grandma's would be in attendance. You could barely move in the place and I don't believe the A/C was even on. But my babes toughed it out and let me and my girl Summer have our fun while he sat in the corner sweating his ass off. Now that's a true gentleman.

I will forever miss the music, the drinks, the decor, the funky (and I mean that in a good way) people, and the smell of piss and coke in the air. When you smelled that, you knew you were in for one hell of a wild and fun night!

Thank you GLAM for all the fun you showed me over the last few months!

The BF enjoying a trash can


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Summer sippin on some sysurp.. ok, a trash can
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: