Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How I spent my 4th of July

My baby love and I went to watch fireworks on 4th of July after spending the whole day cooped up in the house getting on each others nerves. It was nice to sit with my love watching fireworks. Although, there was a car next to us that was playing Mexican music like that mariachi Mexican music.. now don't get me wrong, I love my Mexicans, but it's not Mexican independents day damnit. Play some Bruce Springsteen or something!! Oh, and this dumb broad brought her dog to see fireworks. Bitch (and I'm not talking about the dog), don't you know that dogs are afraid of loud noises and crazy lights. The dog hauled ass down the street.. LOL.. poor dog was trying to get away.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: