Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Random Stuff

Lets get down to it...my boyfriend writes for a local (AZ) magazine and also does some freelance writing for another national magazine based out of California called Vapors. Along with writing for those two magazine, he also does writing for an online magazine dedicated to all you sneaker freaks, rad artists, and clothing whores. Hope you enjoy. I have also included the other two magazines websites, so you can check those out as well.

http://www.formatmag.com/



A dear friend of mine forwarded an email to me of an artist from London named Ron Mueck. The pictures are dope, yet scary in a sense. Lol. I just keep imaging them coming to life. eeek. I checked my handy source, snopes.com and urbanlegends.com to make sure these photos are real and not tampered with in any way. So amazing! These are just some of my favs. If you want to know more about this amazing artist, then google his ass!




Fashion

Although I don't like Kanye West as a person, I can't deny the man is a lyrical genius. It was only a matter of time that someone would create a shoe after him. Artist Emanuel Labor created these custome Nike Dunks after the artwork on Kanye's latest cd release, "Graduation". You can spot the bear himself imbeded on the shoe under fur-like material along with the "Kanye" shutter shades that resemble window blinds.


Artist/designer Kaws was hired by my baby daddy number 1 (although he doesn't know it), Pharrell Williams to paint his Miami apartment with a Smurf inspired theme. check it.


















No comments: