Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Kim is lucky she has a fat ass and pretty face, because her personality is pretty BLAH!!! My boyfriend is the one who was first obsessed with her and then, somehow, I followed suit. And yes, I have seen the infamous sex tape. That too was pretty boring! Yawn-fest!

If anyone watched the new show on E, can you tell me where was Brody Jenner for his dad's wedding anniversary? Was he too busy chasing Lauren to be there? And why isn't he apart of the show? That's so random to me. I mean, he is family. Whether or not, he and Kim are step-siblings, they're still siblings nonetheless. Oh, and the young sister, dude, who taught her to swing from a stripper pole like that? I'm a little grossed out! She needs to be in school or playing with barbies or something!

No comments: