Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Game

I was obsessed with the show Girlfriends on the WB network, which of course you know, is now CW. Ever since they lost Toni from the show, it hasn't been the same. The drama is gone, and so is me connecting to the women and all the scenarios they have been in. I still watch the show, but am not as into it as I once was. But now, there's a show that I absolutely L-O-V-E and that's, The Game. It's a spinoff of Girlfriends. Joans cousin is Melanie (Tia Mowery) one of the stars of the show. Melanie follows her pro football player boyfriend, Derwin, to San Diego as he tries to rise to fame. When the show first premiered it was his first season in the league and it went on to show the trials and tribulations of a relationship when one of them is a celebrity. All the temptations from women and so forth. Of course, Derwin (played by Pooch Hall, whom I absolutely love) gives into temptation and has sex with a music singer. Derwins girl, Melanie, over hears, and from the clip above, you can tell she's hella pissed off. If you haven't seen an episode of this, you need to go rent the first season and catch up! This is definitely my favorite show right now! Hurry up Monday.... I can't wait to watch the new ep! Oh, and my man is into it too. He and I argue over Derwin and Melanie.. hahaha!

No comments: