Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tresseme Dry Shampoo

There are days I do NOT want to wash my hair, blow dry it, then flat iron it, so I look to dry shampoos to spray onto my hair, and go. Tresemme has come out with a new dry shampoo.

How it works:
  • Formulated with Mineral Clay to soak up excess oil and impurities to leave hair looking refreshed 
  • Contains Citrus Extracts to neutralize odor and enhance a clean feeling
  • Volumizes oily/straight hair that becomes limp in between shampoos, giving hair added body and bounce. 
  • Perfect for color-treated hair, it reduces the need to wash as frequently
My review: I used it the other day and the smell is better than other dry shampoos I've used in the past like Batiste Dry Shampoo from Sally's (which to me smelled more like chemicals than anything). Tresemme dry shampoo has a citrus smell which I liked. However, being as it has Mineral Clay in the ingredients, I swear I could feel the clay buildup on my hair. My hair felt so "waxy". Also, it seemed like I had dandruff! Gross. The product kept flaking in my hair, not attractive AT ALL! In addition, on my jet black hair, it left the powder residue on it, so it turned my hair grey.

I wanted to like this product being as I do like other Tresemme products, however, in all honesty, I am not a fan of this.

No comments: