Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nicki Minaj Vs. Lil Kim

Rumor has it Nicki Minaj's new song, Roman's Revenge, is aimed at Lil Kim. Although Nicki has denied these allegations, it hasn't stopped Lil Kim from releasing a diss song titled, Black Friday (a play on Nicki's album title Pink Friday)
I listened to both songs and it sure does sound like Nicki's song is aimed at Kim. But not even because I can't stand Nicki and love me some Kim, but Kim goes HARD in the song. Haven't seen a good hip hop beef in awhile...makes them step their games up. Lets just keep it in songs though, ladies!

Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem - Romans Revenge by iseverything

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Nicki whatsoever. I think she's a marketing tool and that's it. Kim will always have that grimy sound that's essential to HIP HOP. Nicki is pop music bottom line and her robot voice annoys me. :/