Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Maybeline Falsies Mascara


I finally decided to purchase the Falsies mascara (I mean the commercial sold me), so when I first took the wand out of the mascara, I thought it was going to break on me. I'm still unsure about the wand, it freaks me out and I've been using the mascara for a few weeks now; the wand seems so flimsy to me but I kept on using it. All in all, the product did in fact make my eyelashes longer than they normally are. However did I feel that my eyes were as dramatic as they normally are when I do wear false eyelashes? Not in the least. Do I recommend this product? Sure, just realize that you won't be seeing your lashes all hella long and "false" looking. I've stalked a few other websites and they all seem to love the product and their eyelashes look amazing! Maybe I did mine wrong. LOL.

Before - Don't be laughing at my eyebrows that need waxing! eek! 


After - Yes, the product clumped for me.... don't know what I did wrong. Ha! But as you can see, my lashes are longer than without the mascara. 


No comments: