Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

E.L.F Forever!


I think I am slowly becoming obsessed with E.L.F cosmetics. I've noticed that I'm ordering from them like twice a month. LOL. I received my newest order and I'm super excited to share with you all my goodies!

1. Mineral Face Primer - $6 - Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores, and fine lines. I've used it for a few days now and I absolutely LOVE it!

2. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Purple w/ wand - $3- haven't used it yet.... planning on using it tomorrow. I will keep you posted on what I think about it.

3. Mineral Blush in Peachy - $5 - It creates a subtle color of definition that added radiance and a nice glow. Again, I LOVED this product.

4. Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity - $3 - I previously did a post on another color Caffeinated, so I needed another color to go with that, and that's where Celebrity comes in. There are a few more colors I plan on ordering this week (I told you, I'm obsessed)

5. Zit Zapper (you heard me right) - $1 - Zaps zits away with the unique blend of salicylic acid, tree tea oil, witch hazel and camphor. The special clear formula helps ti fight and prevent acne, reduce redness and swelling, minimize poor size and clear skin. Thankfully I haven't had a breakout, but you know that time of the month is coming so I'm sure I'll be needing this.

6. Eye Brightener - $3 -Perks up those tired eyes and diminishes the appearance of dark shadows. Infused with Chamomile, Greet Tea, Mulberry and Vitamins C & E to nourish, tighten and refresh! Great for using as an eyeshadow base or around the nose, lips, and anywhere you want to brighten and revitalize.

7. Mineral Lipstick in Runaway Pink - $5 - Exotic oils and natural waxes, vitamins, and plant extracts creates the perfect moisturizing formula. This color reminds me of MAC's "Angel" color....perhaps a little lighter, but very similar.

*All their mineral makeup is 100% mineral bases with no parabens, no preservatives, and no chemical dyes.

Scott Vincent Borba (you know Borba skincare at places like Sephora?) is the co-founder of E.L.F cosmetics!



No comments: