Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote!!!

I got my ass out of bed at 6:15 this morning. Brushed my teeth, threw on some jeans and a sweater and bounced out the door (I'm sure I was a sight to see). I was standing in line by 6:30 and waited for an hour and a half in the cold to vote. If I can do that, you can get off your lazy butts and head on out to the voting booths too!

While I was there, some idiot was standing there with a vote yes on prop 102 sign reciting the damn pledge of allegiance. Wtf does the pledge of allegiance have to do with gays getting married?? This is why you have to vote. I realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just make sure your opinion is counted and heard!



When I was leaving I saw this car in the parking lot! HAHHAHAHAHHAA I wonder how long he's had the count down clock?!??! Hilarious!



No comments: