Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2012 Movie

Here's a sneak peak at the new movie being released about 2012. If you don't know what 2012 is, it's when the Mayans predicted the world to end. Or at least it will be the end of the world as we know it. Take that how you will.



The Plot:
“With the Mayan calendar ending in 2012, a large group of people must deal with natural disasters such as volcanic eruptions, typhoons and glaciers.” (Source: IMDb)

Director Roland Emmerich tells more about his source of inspiration for the movie 2012:
“…This whole movie I’m doing next was inspired by just the phenomenon of the Internet when you type in Google, ‘2012′, you get 240 million hits. That’s a lot. And it’s just, so many people write about it, believe it, that our world comes to an end in 2012. I said wow. I kind of said before I will never do a disaster movie again. I said, for this idea I have to do it again.”

No comments: