Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Madonna


I am on broke mode these days so I didn't want to be spending a ton of money on a Halloween outfit that I would only be rocking one night. So it was either cut out two holes in a sheet and go as a ghost, or find some shit I already have in my closet and go as 80's Madonna. The latter won. I had a fishnet shirt (don't ask me why) in my closet along with leggings and a black skirt to go over it. I had some black lace (for my gloves) and white lace (for my hair bow). I had bought yellow nail polish earlier that day (Madonna used to rock yellow nails) and my outfit was complete!


These kids should have won greatest costume...They were polygamist and there was one husband and he had five wives. All the wives had like 8 babies each. It was hysterical

No comments: