Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SATC Prequel???


Rumor has it (although no contracts have been signed) that they may be coming out with a Sex and the City prequel which would follow Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte through their teens into their twenties, based on author Candace Bushnell's novels "The Carrie Diaries" (which I have and can't seem to get through because it is a yawn fest) and "Summer and the City."

The rumored cast includes Blake Lively as Samantha, Selena Gomez as Charlotte, Emma Roberts as Mirands, and Carrie's role would go to Elizabeth Olsen, the younger sister of Mary Kate and Ashley.

This is solely my opinion but don't eff with Carrie Bradshaw and the girls with this nonsense movie. Ugh. I hope this is all just a rumor!

Would you go see it?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD SO GO SEE IT!
I love your blog btw.
Very cool.
I am now a follower.

www.xxkacer.blogspot.com
please check mine out :)

Forever Fantastic said...

Kacer, you would?? I have my doubts; I think since I've "grown-up" watching the original I would have a hard time watching it. Although, I'm sure I would watch it once it was on HBO. LOL.