Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Manicure

Now that I'm pregnant, let me just tell you, I am in NO mood to sit around for 45 minutes doing my nails, so when I saw a commercial for the Sally Hansen complete manicure nail polish, I couldn't wait to run out and buy some. I found some on sale at Target this past weekend, and fell in love!

Pros:
  • There's 5 steps in one bottle: base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat.
  • It has Vita-Care technology for advanced wear, more shine, and nourishing care. I put the color on Sunday night and it's now Friday evening and it's still on with no touch-ups needed and what's even better, NO CHIPS! 
  • They have 42 salon inspired shades and are conveniently for sell at all major drug stores. The price ranges from $4-$6
Cons:
  • The brush is a little awkward but once you get used to it, it's easy peasy. 
Here's the color I got - Model Behavior 


2 comments:

Miss Tapia said...

Ooh I like that color. I've been wanting to try those out,they have the nicest colors.

Forever Fantastic said...

I'm going back to Target/Wal-Mart, wherever to get some more colors.