Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

More E.L.F

I'm telling you, I can't get enough of E.L.F. cosmetics. They are super cheap, yet the makeup itself isn't cheap. Today I received my newest order which consists of their Golden Bronzer for only $3 and it's fabulous.












I also purchased their mineral eyeshadow in Caffeinated which I wore today and I absolutely LOVE!



And their Eye Primer and Liner Sealer which sets your eyeshadow so you don't get the makeup creases along with the liner sealer which keeps your eyeliner from running down your eyes.



















All of the above product was only $3 each, but if you subscribe to their website, they send you coupons all the time....the coupon I used for the above product was buy one, get one half off. I seriously spent barely $14 and I got like 6 things.

I also got their Natural Nymph lipstick... I've always worn Angel or Snob by MAC to give me that "natural", but I wanted something a little more nude, so I went with ELF's Natural color and I wore it today and I have to say, I'm impressed. So now, I'm going back online and buying like 3 more colors.












I just found out they now have cream eyeliner....I can't wait to use it. I'll let you know what I think when I buy it. I just received my product today and I'm already placing another order. They're having a sale right now....the buy one get one half off! Hurry, sale ends Oct. 4th. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like the primer? I'm a primer addict and usually use Urban Decay Primer Potion but would like something cheaper.

Forever Fantastic said...

I've never used Urban, so I don't know how good/bad it is, but I love ELF's primer. They have a "liquid" one versus the one that looks like lipstick (pictured above). That one is better. I have an extra one I'll give to you.