Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

We'll always have Paris



Paris, France makes me think of Romance, Sex Appeal, fashion, food, and of course Carrie & Big! I won't be visiting Paris anytime soon, however you will find me at a store picking up the new O.P.I Fall/Winter 2008 collection, entitled: La Collection de France by OPI (that just sounds sexy. Lol)

Nail Colors include: Nails wear rich earth and jewel tones – dark browns, chocolates, and caramels (We’ll Always Have Paris, I’m Fondue of You, Crêpes Suzi-ette), lush mushroom (You Don’t Know Jacques!), warm terra cotta and cinnamon (Baguette Me Not), deep wines, purples, and aubergine (Eiffel for This Color, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Yes…I Can-Can!), glamorous reds and burgundy (A Oui Bit of Red, Bastille My Heart), creamy nudes (Tickle My France-y), and precious grey-violet (Parlez-vous OPI?). A shimmery or smoky eye, deep-colored lip, and subtle cheek round out the look.

No comments: