Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My birfday

Birthday week is officially over and I'm happy to say, I survived! Shouts out to my Cali Fam (Dom, Babe, Shawn, and Quinn) for leaving the cool California weather and traveling to hot ass Arizona to celebrate with me! It's very much appreciated! Thank you to my cousin Dom and Babe for all the planning, baking, and surprising you did! To my boyfriend for helping set up and plan all the festivities, I am truly touched. Thank you to everyone who took their time out to hang out with me really means the world to me! Shouts out to Karlie, Sybil, Summer, Eric, Rook, Babe, Ant, and Mega for starting my bithday week off right. We had a great, drunk time at Lyte Lounge. More pictures of the actual birthday party to follow! In the meantime, check out some pics from Wed. night!







No comments: