Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Run for your lives...

Or stay and take pictures of celebs when there's a shooting going on at a club. When I saw this, I couldn't stop laughing. Jermaine Dupri was hosting an event at an Atlanta nightclub when a disgruntled club goer began shooting. A security guard was shot in the arm, but thankfully no one else was seriously injured. Nelly, Diddy, Usher, Gabriel Union and others were also in attendance that night. I got some pictures that were taken when the shooting was taking place. Seriously, someone STOPPED in the middle of the club (while someone was shooting mind you) to take pictures of Diddy and Company. LMAO!!!! Who does that!!?! My ass would be running right along side Diddy... shit, you know his bodyguard is there to protect Diddy and to take a bullet for him if needed, so I would have him guarding me as well... he just wouldn't know it. LOL. He would look down and I would be running in front of him. Ha!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: