Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Starbucks Cake Pops


I finally had the opportunity to try these puppies, or should I say poppies this past weekend and can I just say, OH. MY. Word. They were to die for! I was given a free sample for Starbucks' 40th anniversary, so I tried the Rocky Road one and when I bit into it, I bit into a little fudgy-brownie bite of heaven. So being the sweet tooth addict that I am, I went back the next day and purchased all 3 (don't judge me damnit) and over the next few days, I ate all 3 flavors (rocky road, birthday cake, and tiramisu). I must admit every single one of them was to die for. TO DIE FOR i say. My favorite has to be the tiramisu, something about that mocha, coffee flavor is super addicting. Although they're extremely fattening and super high calorie count, these little gems will def be something I treat myself to every now and then. Next time you're in Starbucks, don't forget to get you some treats.

5 comments:

Kouture Kisses said...

I was JUST at Starbucks & saw these! Lol I might have to try them next time I go. :)

http://kouturekisses.blogspot.com

Anything Place said...

Mmmmmm those look so good, I gotta try one of these.

jezmacmania said...

okay...i've been hearing SO much about these! i need to try it nOW! Btw, I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award! Come by my page for the details. =D

with.love.la said...

ive tried tem all as well and agree i get freebies woot woot my bestfriend works there so yay me

Forever Fantastic said...

I am super jealous you get freebies with.love.la!