Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Has Officially Begun

It's no surprise I love Christmas, it was only a few years back that I used to stress about it all and walk around being all humbugish, but then one day I told myself that I had to remember what the holiday is really about. I made myself stop and enjoy it and that's what I've been doing ever since and let me tell you, it's amazing, the decorations, food, music, family... it just all warms my heart. Hopefully you too will take a moment to enjoy it... if you need help, let me know :)

Here is a few pics of our house all done up.

This pic doesn't do the tree justice.... it's gold and red...so pretty


The stockings hung by the chimney with care...


And the newest addition to our home, I got this little town set at the dollar store. I was able to get all 60 pieces for $36!!! So amazing... I wish this was a real town so I could live there.


No comments: