Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

It Never Rains in Southern California...



Last weekend, the BF, my dad, and I all jumped in the car and headed to Cali for the weekend for my cousins wedding. I had so much fun...all my cousins and relatives danced the night away on the dance floor and I was even able to dance with my dad. I have NEVER seen him dance to fast songs before. It was hilarious. He was doing the air guitar all over the place.


And what topped off my night was my babes slowed dance with me. This is a huge step in our relationship. LOL.

On Sunday, we headed down to the beach to steal some kaiaks but that didn't go according to plan. My younger cousin (keep in mind, she's still 20) got angry and kicked a rose bush.... and guess who won? The rose bush... lmao. Never fight a rose bush.. the thorns will attack you. Lets just say there was some blood and screaming. LOL.



Anyway, it was good times all around and forgot how much I missed my family out there. Thank you to everyone. We heart you.

No comments: