Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



It's New Years Eve and I just wanted to give my version of the 08 wrap up. LOL.. nah, but I seriously just want to tell everyone Happy New Year and be safe out there tonight. I look forward to another fun filled year with all the friends I have now, and the cats I'll meet in 09!

To my fam: I would be nothing without you. Thank you for supporting me with everything I do and loving me unconditionally.

To my baby, Rook, you are my world. However, this is our last year as boyfriend and girlfriend that's for sure...next year it's fiance. LMAO! I'm in Hawaii bitches. Just had to throw that in.

Summertime....looking forward to more bitch fests and finding a new glam!

Dearly Departed, I swear to the man above you best hurry up because I'm tired of working damnit.

The Fresh Fiends, keep doing your thing, ladies. You make me proud.

Fantastic Fam - although we're all doing our own things at the moment and we don't hang out like we should, you all are forever my people and it is now and will always be Fantastic Family.

And to everyone else out there, just because I didn't individually name you doesn't mean you don't have a place in my heart or that you're any less to me! I would be nothing without the love of my friends.

Here's to 2008 and Cheers to 2009!

Peace and Love!

No comments: