Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cocktails

I'm in search of a new adult beverage to consume when I'm out with friends. My old drink of choice used to be Redbull, Vodka, and Cranberry. I drank that for years. But now that I'm older, I need something a little more adult'ish! Marie Claire has compiled a new list of cocktails. Below are a few that I think sound good, or you can go here for more recipes.


Delicious Night Blackberry Martini
1 oz p.i.n.k. Vodka
1 1/2 oz Cranberry Juice
1 oz Blackberry Brandy
1/2 oz Cointreau
Splash of Sour Mix
Fresh Blackberries


The Cointreau Teese
Dita von Teese's cocktail is a bold cocktail featuring Cointreau as well as Monin violet syrup (a fragrant syrup that represents Dita's favorite flower)
1 1/2 oz Cointreau
3/4 oz Apple juice
1/2 oz Monin violet syrup
1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice

Frost ginger around the rim of the glass.

No comments: