Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Brit Brit before she was crazy

Here are a couple throw back VMA performances by Britney Spears.. you know, before she went all drug induced! Before she was a lost soul. Before she was mentally
ca-razy! I just want to hug the poor girl and tell her it will be alright. I kinda feel for her. I've been there... in the place where you feel like you're taking on the world by yourself and nobody is in your corner. I snapped out of it, and damnit Brit, so should you. Ok, so here are some of my favorite performances!










And this one has Brit and NSYNC together! Oh how I loved me some NSYNC. Lol. Don't front like they weren't the best (white) boy band out since New Kids!






Now this is just straight NSYNC.. they always knew how to put on a show! Watch Lance... he had no rythm at all, poor sap! Gotta love him!




Nsync - Bye Bye Bye - MTV VMA's 2000

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: