Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

I Am a Book Nerd!!

I love to read; always have, always will. I remember when I was in elementary and Jr. High I read the whole series of The Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley Twins. Now that I'm a grown-up, I've moved on to other books. Below are three MUST reads!

The first one, The Guardian was written by, Nicholas Sparks, who also wrote, The Notebook. Honestly, this book is a tear jerker, but it is soooo good. I told my sister to check it out at the library, she read it in 2 days. It's about a girl, Julie, whose young husband dies. After 4 years, she's finally ready to get back into dating but ends up being stalked by one of the men she meets. That little description doesn't do the book justice!

If you're not in the mood to cry, then you HAVE to read, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max. Seriously one of the funniest yet most disturbing books I have ever read. The book is a true story of Tucker's wild-sexcapades-alcohol-filled-nights-out-on-the-town. I can honestly say that I LOL'd about 20 times while reading this book. 


The third book is a witty, funny, and a total chick book! Just like they have chick-flicks, this is a chick book. It's about a girl, Rachel, who sleeps with her best friends boyfriend. The book kept me entertained the whole time!






No comments: