Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian Naked!!!!



Kim and Joy Bryant get naked for the new issue of Harpers Bazaar. Evidently neither of the photos have been retouched.

Bryant stated "Women are the harshest critics of other women. There needs to be a greater acceptance individually and collectively or nothing’s ever going to change. You’ll never be thin enough, blonde enough, black enough. So enough is enough.”

And Kim Went on to say, 



On her infamous curves:
“I don’t get why everyone is always going on about my butt. I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.”

On her insecurities while growing up:“I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11. I would go to bed and pray, ‘Please, Lord, don’t let my boobs grow any bigger.’ I hated what was happening.”

On the concept behind the spread:“I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, ‘I’m curvy, and I’m proud of it now.’”





No comments: