Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You

One of my favorite scary movies of all time (I know that's weird hearing since I'm not a fan of scary movies anymore), aside from The Exorcist, is a Nightmare on Elm Street. I used to watch both movies when I was younger without any type of fear (unlike now where it scares the bejesus out of me. LOL). I remember I used to go around singing "1, 2 Freddy's coming for you..." and wishing I could be Heather (what the hell was wrong with me?), although, it's funny because to this day, I get a little apprehensive if I have to go down a street called Elm. Ha. When I saw this trailer for the new Elm Street, I got super excited. Looks hella good to me...the only thing I'm having trouble with is Freddy's voice.... it's NOTHING like the creepy ">Robert Englund. Here's the new trailer; tell what you think!

No comments: