Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Old School Video of the Week

This is on the top of my list of one of my most favorite movies. Anyone who has been in love or is in love now, will get the same feeling as I do when I watch this last scene; it's so intense.....how hard would you fight to keep the one you love?

If you haven't seen this movie, then ya needs to go out and rent it ASAP.. but to give you the run down since I couldn't find a video of the entire scene... she wakes him up the night before his wedding to try and win him back.... and in my opinion what she says next is the best line in the movie... "I'll play you".... Omar says, "for what"? ... "your heart"

The intensity in her game, the love in her eyes, the determination for her to play with everything she has.... through the sweat, pain, and knowing she could possibly lose just gets me every time.... I'll be back, going to get a kleenex for my tears.

No comments: