Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Love Day

The bf is out of town this weekend, so we celebrated Valentines Day a few days early. Last night, I surprised him with this fancy ass meal..consisting of sun-dried tomato pesto with basil and goat cheese stuffed in chicken and then coated with Italian bread crumbs on a bed of mashed sweet potatoes and green beans. Seriously, I have to pat myself on the back because that ish was to die for. I also got him a few of his goodies that I know he likes and we popped a bottle of champagne (cheap of course, people are broke these days. LOL). And to my surprise, I got home today and there was a package waiting for me...kudos to my thoughtful bf. I heart you baby!

This is his gift to me!


This is what I got him


And this was from this past weekend in Cali. I've always wanted to do this in the sand. I can now scratch this off from my "To Do" list

No comments: